FEE-BASED ASSET MANAGEMENT:
• We’re your retirement planning coach and quarterback.
• Just like a coach and quarterback, we help you plan for retirement and we help implement certain investment solutions.
• For other retirement planning solutions we will continue acting as your coach by connecting you with a team of experts who focus on relationships to provide retirement clarity.
• You pay an asset-based management fee on a sliding percentage of your investments (reference our “Schedule A[s]”).
• Asset management fees are deducted from your Klaas Investment Portfolios (KIP) accounts on a quarterly basis. You are NOT required to write any checks directly to Klaas Financial.
• “Our goals are your goals” — as you earn more, we earn more.
• We provide ongoing services at no additional fee.
* Klaas Financial maintains a strict $100,000-per-household portfolio minimum with our Klaas Investment Portfolios (KIP) — Fee Based Asset Management division.